Bye bye iExpress, hello iEvince!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

lymn

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
So I stopped working on my iExpress project a while back -- had to much on my plate due to work.

Recently, however; I was working on a project at my office and was able to take the code (with a little modification) from that project and create a sweet iPhone app that works just like iExpress did, only better!

The new project is called iEvince and a download can be found here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?52bxbxt7rsu

ReadMe.txt in file explains how to install on windows machine -- currently unable to help with mac's (don't have one!)

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
So I stopped working on my iExpress project a while back -- had to much on my plate due to work.

Recently, however; I was working on a project at my office and was able to take the code (with a little modification) from that project and create a sweet iPhone app that works just like iExpress did, only better!

The new project is called iEvince and a download can be found here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?52bxbxt7rsu

ReadMe.txt in file explains how to install on windows machine -- currently unable to help with mac's (don't have one!)
The readme is a bit anemic. Also not sure what we are supposed to do to config.php.

I get to the server, can select iEvince project, but do not see any of my folders.

If I copy an MP3 folder to c:\BAMP I can see the MP3 tracks but get a "Not Found" message if I try to play it.

--
Mike

lymn

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
The readme is a bit anemic. Also not sure what we are supposed to do to config.php.

I get to the server, can select iEvince project, but do not see any of my folders.

If I copy an MP3 folder to c:\BAMP I can see the MP3 tracks but get a "Not Found" message if I try to play it.

--
Mike

Server hosted on a mac or PC? I've run into some weird problems trying to get it to work gracefully on the mac. (Weird / and \ directory rules and what not.)