Bye Everyone :)

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Hey Guys,

So, I've decided I am leaving the forum as I no longer have time for it.
I have really enjoyed being part of this forum and would like to that Chris and all of you for making this a really great place to be.

The reason for my departure is, Once again, I have hit rock bottom. I have lost my car and cannot afford to get it repaired. I can no longer get to work. I have no money and I cannot find another job. This is my main reason for leaving. Putting aside my depression and everything.

I will sneak in maybe when the iPhone 5 comes out to see how you all like it :)

It's been really nice knowing all of you.

Love and Respect,

IllusionEntity.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Good luck with everything, Illusion. I'd hate to see you leave the forum and I hope you change your mind and stick around. My best advice is to ask your parents for help and try to get along with them as best you can. It might take some time to find a job, but keep looking. Maybe you can pay someone for petrol while you're earning enough money to get your car fixed.

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Good luck with everything, Illusion. I'd hate to see you leave the forum and I hope you change your mind and stick around. My best advice is to ask your parents for help and try to get along with them as best you can. It might take some time to find a job, but keep looking. Maybe you can pay someone for petrol while you're earning enough money to get your car fixed.
I'm afraid I also have £6000 insurance I can't pay.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
We don't take resignations only introductions, so go do what you gotta do and come back. Good luck to you.

BBGT2

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
When your down the only way to go back is up. Pull it together, nowhere is it written we have to fit in.
Be respectful of others and always voice your opinion. Money will always be a problem, if its not the cause then its the solution. Anyway you slice it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Sorry to see you go Illlusion. Hope things get better and we will see you here in the future, maybe even with a new iPhone 5. Thanks for your contributions here. The best. Remember, that none of us are perfect, and we all go through difficult times, myself included. Somehow, we preserver and make it.

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
hang in their bud. i'm sure things will get better. we all go through tuff times at one point in our lives. but we just have to remain strong and positive. and in the end it will all work out. i will keep you in my preyers tonight. good luck and hope to see you back soon.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I may come off as callous here, but I don't see what anything in your OP has to do with visiting or not visiting eiC.

There's nothin wrong with looking for a little bit of sympathy, but there's no need to keep sneaking it in to farewell posts.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
in all fairness I never felt as if I fit
In around here anyways. Never really found anywhere I fit in. Anyway, bye now
I think you fit in fine. You make meaningful posts and contribute to the forum. Please don't think you wouldn't be missed here if you left. I hope you stick around. If you do need to take a break from the forum, that's understandable, but hurry back. :)

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I can tell you you it will get better you need to believe this. How do I know this? Well if you think you went low .... it's not as low as some. This is when you pull together and figure out where the rope is to climb back up.
I understand why you feel, you do not fit in. I do feel like that as well and specially ignored. Happens with us geeks a lot. We are the oddballs.
But if you look again you see this are a few people you can talk to matter what. It is not fair to them (they value your input) and not right to you.