Calculator to compliment "Red Carbon v.1 by: reas0n"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

propedderkustoms

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Calculator & more to compliment "Red Carbon v.1 by: reas0n"

I downloaded reas0n's theme and loved it, so I made this calculator by modding some images from another theme that smoovie made [thanks to smoovie and reas0n]. Hope you like it!

Default.png

CalculatorBackground.png

LCDBackground.png

remove stock images:

rmdir /Applications/Calculator.app/Default.png
rmdir /Applications/Calculator.app/CalculatorBackground.png
rmdir /Applications/Calculator.app/LCDBackground.png

then add the new ones:

putfile /Applications/Calculator.app/Default.png
putfile /Applications/Calculator.app/CalculatorBackground.png
putfile /Applications/Calculator.app/LCDBackground.png

Also, a simplier version of the slider bars. These have a transparent background and, despite how they look right now, look super cool on the iPhone against the stock greyish/blackish background.

bottombarknobgray.png

bottombarknobred.png

remove stock images:

rmdir /System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/bottombarknobgray.png
rmdir /System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/bottombarknobred.png

then add the new ones:

putfile /System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/bottombarknobgray.png
putfile /System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/bottombarknobred.png

I also renamed one to use for the green slider used to answer a call.

bottombarknobgreen.png

Last edited by a moderator:

smoovie

Jul 28, 2007
First you never asked if you could modify my images. Second you couldn't credit who made them or where you got them from. There is an etiquette for this sort of thing. Believe it or not there is copyrights on those images. Intellectual Property Law. I'll ask you to remove them.

propedderkustoms

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Sorry I didn't know they were your images. I am sorry that you do not want me to promote the customization of iPhones, but I guess that is your choice. Please send me some type of proof that these are your original images and I will remove them.

First you never asked if you could modify my images. Second you couldn't credit who made them or where you got them from. There is an etiquette for this sort of thing. Believe it or not there is copyrights on those images. Intellectual Property Law. I'll ask you to remove them.

propedderkustoms

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
...Or you could just send it to me and not act in a rude and condemning manner. Wow, I was just trying to help others out and you jump on my back as if I acted with malicious intent. Just send me the proof and I will remove the images. It would be nice if you would just allow the images to be posted to help others.

I'll send proof to the Admin of this site if requested.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ

Are you saying that you created the theme in the First post? If so then the OP should give credit. Or are you saying you made the theme that he then modded? He could have modded the originals.