Calendar events on unlock screen...?

Jul 17, 2008
Hi,
I'm looking for an application that will take the events list from the bottom of the month calendar view and put it onto the unlock screen of my iPhone i.e. if I have a 9.00 am dentist appointment and a 12.30 pm lunch etc it will appear on the unlock screen. I could even live with a 'Winterboard' type list of alerts too. IMHO it would be a lot more useful than the weather - I just have to look up to see how that's doing!
Anyone know of an App that does this?

Ainkor

Bronze
Jan 4, 2009
It's something that I miss from my windows mobile days. You could always just take a screen shot of your calendar in list for and use that as the background :)

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Jailbreak, thats the only option up to now!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
well, if you set notifications, it will notify you on the lock screen, just like a text. I generally set 2 notifications, especially if I have to be somewhere.
The first one is 30 minutes to an hour before hand, and the second is between 15 and 30 minutes. The only time I have ever missed an appointment was because I didn't have it in my calendar.

Ainkor

Bronze
Jan 4, 2009
Another option, although rather a roundabout way to look at it is to use Google calendar.

I sync my outlook from my desktop pc to google calendar and then use the google calendar reminder sms option.

I depend on my calendar system and that probably the only thing that has worked well for me.