Calendar not showing in notification

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
And I just noticed that if I move the calendar up manually in the notifications it automatically goes way down near the bottom. Doesn't do that on my GF phone

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
Go to settings/ notifications/ calendar.. Make sure the top button (notification center) is toggeled on.
Yeah I did that. Look at my first pic

Update though, I made an event for today and it shows in the calendar but it doesn't show tomorrows events, and I know it's supposed to.

Also, if I manually move the notifications around they go back to its own order

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I don't think i will show you tomorrow's appointments, at least it doesn't for me. I have it set to show me 5 items and it only shows me today's items. Maybe you should do a hard reset if it keeps re-aaranging the sort order.

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
I don't think i will show you tomorrow's appointments, at least it doesn't for me. I have it set to show me 5 items and it only shows me today's items. Maybe you should do a hard reset if it keeps re-aaranging the sort order.
That sucks, my GF phone does show an event for Friday though

Edit: right after I posted this I scrolled the notification and noticed it now shows tomorrow events!

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
How many calendars do you have in calendar? I have 3, I had to turn off my outlook calendar because it went nuts and duplicated every holiday like 90 times. It's possible that you have the same event on more than one calendar, or if you had to delete and resync your iCloud account it could have been duplicated that way.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
How many calendars do you have in calendar? I have 3, I had to turn off my outlook calendar because it went nuts and duplicated every holiday like 90 times. It's possible that you have the same event on more than one calendar, or if you had to delete and resync your iCloud account it could have been duplicated that way.
thanks, i just have one calendar, and I just noticed that its on the calendar itself that events are duplicated. I had the same problem on 4.0 where contacts phone numbers were duplicates. I don't know why it does this. I need to check my syncing settings, maybe there's something there.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I know when I set up iCloud, and MobileMe previously, If I didn't tell it to merge contacts and calendar...I would end up with duplicates.

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk