Calendar on my Lock Screen

jamiemiller

Bronze
Nov 18, 2008
North America
DOes anyone know a mod for this, i have seen it somewhere on this site already and it looks really cool!.. thanks for your time peace out!

jamiemiller

Bronze
Nov 18, 2008
North America
oh my god is this confusing.........i downloaded the file just have no clue.

i really wish this was just available somewhere in the Clydia! lol

schooker

Jul 1, 2010
Hi, Sorry I'm new to this... so maybe I'm at the wrong place? I was hoping to get my calendar on my lock screen on my 3gs iso4, and have not and do not want to jailbreak (or whatever) my phone, only cause I have no idea what I am doing! & like staying on the straight and narrow!). Is this forum only for jailbroken phones or can someone help me with how to get my calendar and maybe even a few more things on my lock screen? thx ;o)) (& sorry if I am on the wrong space ;o> )

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Currently, if you cannot find such an app in the App Store, then there is no way of doing it without jailbreaking.

schooker

Jul 1, 2010
Aw that's sad! If I did manage to Jailbreak, will my iTunes etc still work the same? and Will I still be able to connect my phone to my Mac as I do now? (sorry this may seem silly to some, but I am learning as I go along - all new to me) Thx for taking the trouble to reply. I really appreciate all the help I can get. ;o))

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Everything should work as normal, and you will have more "open" options of apps to install. 2 things to remember that are VERY important.
1) do not randomly install repositories or apps (non-Apple) on your phone without reading up on things first. You can lock the phone up and potentially lose important data if you have to restore. Make sure what you want to install is safe. Just ask around.
2) Every new firmware update so far, "breaks" the jailbreak. So don't update your phone until you find out it's safe to update and jailbreak again.

one other thing. If you have to bring your phone in for service, you MUST restore to stock first. That means changing any title bar changes back to stock and then restoring your phone to stock and removing any other evidence of jailbreaking activity. otherwise, they will void your warranty instantly and you will be SOL.