Calendar Question: Can Someone Test?

Shakes

Bronze
Aug 15, 2007
North West Indiana
www.digitaljargon.com
I don't have a 3GS so I can't test something. Does anyone know if the 3.0 software supports categories in the calendar when using Exchange? For example if you create a calendar entry on the iPhone can you assign it a category that syncs back to Exchange/Outlook?

Thanks

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Here's the new entry screen. The only thing cut off is "notes" at the bottom.

The calendar setting chooses which calendar to use. I have 4. Exchange (named calendar) and then 3 mobile me calendars.

joeg679

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Is there a way that I can have my work account (exchange) push my work calendar stuff to my phone, but not vice versa? I want my work appointments to go onto my phone, but I don't want my personal stuff to go on to the work computer/account because it is a public account and I don't want my personal stuff on there. Thanks

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Is there a way that I can have my work account (exchange) push my work calendar stuff to my phone, but not vice versa? I want my work appointments to go onto my phone, but I don't want my personal stuff to go on to the work computer/account because it is a public account and I don't want my personal stuff on there. Thanks
Yes. I have my mobile me separate. Just sync to your personal computer and create a calendar there. Let me know if you have questions.