Calendar time from Outlook is wrong?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 18, 2007
Guys,, when I sync with outlook, all of my appointnemts in my calendar show up on my iPhone 4 to 5 hours later than the real scheduled time. Meaning, if an appointment is at 2pm on my computer, it shows up at 5 or 6 pm on my iPhone. ANy have this problem and have any ideas?!?

SiLeNtKiLLa

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta
I have had this exact same problem since day 1, and nothing I have tried fixed the issue. Recreate schedules, change timezone settings, anything.

Sep 15, 2007
Guys,, when I sync with outlook, all of my appointnemts in my calendar show up on my iPhone 4 to 5 hours later than the real scheduled time. Meaning, if an appointment is at 2pm on my computer, it shows up at 5 or 6 pm on my iPhone. ANy have this problem and have any ideas?!?
Go to date and time under general settings and turn off your "set automatically" and turn off time zone support.

shooterntx

Sep 15, 2007
Workaround

Go to Settings>date & time>calendar>turn time zone support on> and choose the timezone that will trick the calendar into being an hour ahead or behind.

:)

radio3

Nov 30, 2009
Synchronising Outlook to iPhone

My refurbished phone came with the 'Time Zone Support' set to Cupertino USA - so everything moved back 7 hours when synched. Those nice people at Apple gave me the advice I needed: Go to Settings, Mail Contacts Calendar, scroll down to 'Time Zone Support' and set this to your local time zone. That should fix it providing the phone and the computer are also set to the same time zone.

zlatan24

Jul 29, 2008
I've heard about only several tools which would be helpful in this condition. But first of them is the next utility as it seems. The current software is able to solve all problems with ms outlook emails in my view - .pst to .vcf file conversion.