Calendar?

kr3st

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Winter Park / Orlando, FL
I've had the V1 iPhone and the 3G since day of release, but I thought they would of added event notifications, like when you have an email you see the # of unread emails, same with text msgs. Why would they not do that for the calendar to show events that day or up coming events? Is it just me? Is this enabled and I'm just over looking it? What is everyones thought?

And by Calender I mean Calendar.

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
You can get event notifications. If u add an event there is a choice that says alert. You can choose when u get an alert.

kr3st

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Winter Park / Orlando, FL
You can get event notifications. If u add an event there is a choice that says alert. You can choose when u get an alert.
The alert is just for lets say a certain time you select it will pop up. But it would be nice to just have that # showing how many events you have that day, you know? Maybe I'm just picky. Ahh well I have alerts set up.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
I've had the V1 iPhone and the 3G since day of release, but I thought they would of added event notifications, like when you have an email you see the # of unread emails, same with text msgs. Why would they not do that for the calendar to show events that day or up coming events? Is it just me? Is this enabled and I'm just over looking it? What is everyones thought?

And by Calender I mean Calendar.
I also think it would be nice to see that feature implemented.

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
The alert is just for lets say a certain time you select it will pop up. But it would be nice to just have that # showing how many events you have that day, you know? Maybe I'm just picky. Ahh well I have alerts set up.
I get what you're asking for now. Sorry for the confusion. :)

jafundy

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Calendar syncing

:(When I sync my iPhone Outlook calendar syncs to iPhone but iPhone no longer syncs Outlook with 2.02 version. Anyway to correct?

hydro94530

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
I have mine synced with my Outlook and it does do this but only for appointments or events you haven't accepted yet. If you have, it shows you a pop up with the alert sound, like when you get a txt message.