Calibrate(Change) Contrast on iPhone

Joon

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
I have been looking around to see if there is a way to do this. Is there a way to change the contrast on the iPhone. If there is not, I am sure some of the extremely intelligent people making 3rd party apps could find a way to do this. Give us control of the contrast of the screen. This would be great if anyone knows how to do it or could find a way to do it. Thanks in advance to any help.

spankbot

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
I have been looking around to see if there is a way to do this. Is there a way to change the contrast on the iPhone. If there is not, I am sure some of the extremely intelligent people making 3rd party apps could find a way to do this. Give us control of the contrast of the screen. This would be great if anyone knows how to do it or could find a way to do it. Thanks in advance to any help.
If your phone has poor contrast I would take it back to Apple.

Joon

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
If your phone has poor contrast I would take it back to Apple.
No the contrast is fine. I just want to know if I could tweak it a bit. See if I could come up with something even better then this.

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Contrast? That's a first on the complaint list. I don't think anyone has "contrast" concerns so I doubt your wish will be fulfilled.:(

Joon

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
Contrast? That's a first on the complaint list. I don't think anyone has "contrast" concerns so I doubt your wish will be fulfilled.:(
LOL, it is not a complaint....Did I sound like I was complaining? No. I was asking if anyone knew how to or if there was a method of changing the contrast on the phone.

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
soorry, the Internet makes iit sound different LOL. No there is no way to change the contrast.

Joon

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
Well it would be nice if one of these great developers could come up with a 3rd party app that would let you do this.

ahduke99

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Charleston aka Chucktown, SC
these awesome developers are working without an SDK, so chances they have access to the screen settings is hard to fathom. besides, i think the screen is fabuuuuulous!