Calibrate(Change) Contrast on iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Joon

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
I have been looking around to see if there is a way to do this. Is there a way to change the contrast on the iPhone. If there is not, I am sure some of the extremely intelligent people making 3rd party apps could find a way to do this. Give us control of the contrast of the screen. This would be great if anyone knows how to do it or could find a way to do it. Thanks in advance to any help.

spankbot

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
I have been looking around to see if there is a way to do this. Is there a way to change the contrast on the iPhone. If there is not, I am sure some of the extremely intelligent people making 3rd party apps could find a way to do this. Give us control of the contrast of the screen. This would be great if anyone knows how to do it or could find a way to do it. Thanks in advance to any help.
If your phone has poor contrast I would take it back to Apple.

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Contrast? That's a first on the complaint list. I don't think anyone has "contrast" concerns so I doubt your wish will be fulfilled.:(

Joon

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
Contrast? That's a first on the complaint list. I don't think anyone has "contrast" concerns so I doubt your wish will be fulfilled.:(
LOL, it is not a complaint....Did I sound like I was complaining? No. I was asking if anyone knew how to or if there was a method of changing the contrast on the phone.

Joon

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
Well it would be nice if one of these great developers could come up with a 3rd party app that would let you do this.