Call block?

Aug 28, 2011
Virginia
What's the best app to block unwanted calls? I had a bb and used mr number but the app for iPhone does not let u make a block list! Bought black list from app store DOES NOT WORK! Anybody got any suggestions?!?!?

swampduck

Bronze
Oct 19, 2007
with the new IOS 5 you can set vibrate to off per contact....just download a silent ringtone and put all the unwanted numbers into a single contact and set vibrate to off and ringtone to the silent ringtone

bams50

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 23, 2007
with the new IOS 5 you can set vibrate to off per contact....just download a silent ringtone and put all the unwanted numbers into a single contact and set vibrate to off and ringtone to the silent ringtone
Instead of this, is there a way to just block unwanted calls? Specifically, a way to make a list of wanted numbers and block all the rest?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
iBlacklist in Cydia if you're jailbroken. It's $12 and has no monthly fee.
Trap Call in the App Store if you're stock. It's a monthly subscription for $4.95/month.

swampduck

Bronze
Oct 19, 2007
Not as far as I know. Jailbreak, or trap call like Europa said

joju58

Feb 26, 2012
New York, NY
hi everyone I'm new here but been searching a lot and learned a lot also and thanks a million for that.
Having iPhone 4S for about a month...jumped from blackbery...already feel like a pro with your guys help here :)

i need help to get iBlackList work the way I'd love to and of course if it possible. I set in Whitelist all my contacts and some incoming numbers that i want to get but getting to many calls blocked still that i don't want to be blocked. I really want to be blocked all restricted, unknown or private calls which i figured in settings and all 1 800/866/888/900 or some area codes that i choose to be blocked (if its possible). All other calls i want to get (lol do i ask a lot?). all this similar as i ask i had on my previous blackberry device on app called CallBlockerPro where i can choose any area code to be blocked.

Many thx.