Call Blocker on iPhone

Angela16

Aug 22, 2012
Does anyone know if there will ever be an app or utility that can block unwanted marketing calls on iPhone, I get bombarded weekly with calls and many of them silent, no-one speaks at the other end, soo infuriating, so far I have downloaded the silent ringtone which will help for now :)

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
I can blacklist but the issue with cold callers is they're using a different Call ID each time so...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

raqball

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 30, 2011
So. California
If jail broken try iBlacklist.. It rocks and has many options for blocking and logging... When I block a number using it, I have it set to a busy signal so I do not get a voicemail.. I also don't get missed call notification or even know they called...

It has a 7 day free trial I think then it's like $12 to purchase the registration code...

I have used it for about a year now and have had no issues with it whatsoever...

IceCold357

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2009
I love iBlacklist but just recently started using 360 Mobile Safe. It is excellent and has more features.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Pixelologist

Bronze
Aug 6, 2007
Chicago area, USA
One of those things I DO miss from my pre-iphone phones. I had a Nokia 6682 (back when THAT was the "it" phone....briefly) and loaded it up with tons of apps...including a blacklist/whitelist app that worked a charm. I do wish Apple would either build that functionality into iOS6 or allow developers the system access they'd need to take care of it.