call ended & call failed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

winfun

Nov 3, 2007
Hello,everyone.Please help me,i used anysim 1.1.1 to hack my iPhone,and usually when i pick up a phone call or place a phone call,iPhone notify "call ended",and then notify"call failed".i won't see this problem when i use other cell phones,so i don't think it's the problem of poor service.Please let me know how to slove this problem,i like my iPhone very much,i don't want to change my cell phone because of this probem.

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
have you tryed to reset your phone by holding the home and power buttons until it shuts off? if that doesn't work you may have to restore and rejailbreak and unlock... i used the jailbreakme.com method and had no issuses at all... also please delete your other post right below this one there is no need for double threads

cdd543

Oct 1, 2007
Hello,everyone.Please help me,i used anysim 1.1.1 to hack my iPhone,and usually when i pick up a phone call or place a phone call,iPhone notify "call ended",and then notify"call failed".i won't see this problem when i use other cell phones,so i don't think it's the problem of poor service.Please let me know how to slove this problem,i like my iPhone very much,i don't want to change my cell phone because of this probem.
The weird thing is that I get the call failed message when the other end is busy..so instead of a busy tone it says call failed.