Call filter

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by Sanjeev, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Sanjeev

Sanjeev Member
    Bronze

I don't want to attend certain calls or some numbers at certain times but don't want to ignore them altogether. How can I do it WITHOUT JAIL BREAK and without using DO NOT DISTURB FEATURE of my phone?

Sent using iCafe app

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

3. Sanjeev

Sanjeev Member
    Bronze

Thanks Europa but this doesn't solve my problem. I really need some application or feature by the Apple itself to ignore some calls at certain times. These ignored numbers are important for me at other time of the day. Just want to filter them at certain point of time. ☺☺

Sent using iCafe app

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Then you'll need to block them when you don't want them and unblock them the rest of the time. You can do this on iOS 7 and it will be available next week. It's really easy to enable it and then disable it later.

5. Sanjeev

Sanjeev Member
    Bronze

You mean this feature is included in iOS 7 which is rolling out on September 18. This is very welcome change. Thanks again for that update Europa.

Sent using iCafe app

6. RBNetEngr

RBNetEngr Contributor
    Bronze

With iOS 6, you can use the Do Not Disturb feature. You can set it for a schedule (like when you are sleeping).

And, you can set it to not allow Any calls to ring through, or only calls from your Favorites contacts to ring through, or, like I do, only allow Favorites to ring through if the call is repeated (like for an emergency).

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1379570847.568797.jpg

-rb