call waiting tone!

justahsquirrel

Silver
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
when I'm on a call and get another call....the person whom I'm speaking to can clearly hear the tone that I'm getting a second call and they think sometimes that there getting another call.....i tried restores ...but it doesn't seem to help. its not a real major issue to me...but i want to know if anyone else has encountered this...

is this an issue where I can take it back?

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
how on earth is this an issue? its just because the iPhone has such a good mic [and its close to the speaker lol] that the other person can hear it, it also works with music. no way to fix it i think

Dec 10, 2007
blacked out
how on earth is this an issue? its just because the iPhone has such a good mic [and its close to the speaker lol] that the other person can hear it, it also works with music. no way to fix it i think
yes sure, if he had speakerphone on. But if he doesn't, then that's a kinda weird that they could hear it.

justahsquirrel

Silver
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
im not using the speaker phone.....just a regular call.....i want to take it back....