Caller can not hear me

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas
iPhone 4. I can hear caller but they cannot hear me. Cannot hear me when I use speaker either. Voice apps work fine ( google, voice recorder etc).

Ndrey

Jun 16, 2012
It might be the logicboard issue. i had the same problem

HashBrown

Bronze
Nov 14, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
My iPhone 4 did that once... About 3 months ago for a day... On n off.... Then it did it again for a whole week on n off... Again.... I finally couldn't handle it... Swapped it for a replacement.... I read the Mac forums and I hear that it's been a hellish issue for many people!

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app

HashBrown

Bronze
Nov 14, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
Did that... Nothing... Then reset on iTunes.... Nothing...

Hard reboot or DFU.....

Nothing......

I hear it has something to do with a bad mic?

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Did that... Nothing... Then reset on iTunes.... Nothing...

Hard reboot or DFU.....

Nothing......

I hear it has something to do with a bad mic?

How long have you had your iPhone 4? Have you checked your sound settings and volume?

HashBrown

Bronze
Nov 14, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
Since it came out, not a noob.... I tried everything before heading back to the Apple store....

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Since it came out, not a noob.... I tried everything before heading back to the Apple store....

Well, that's good that they gave you a replacement. I haven't had any issues with my iPhone 4.

HashBrown

Bronze
Nov 14, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
Kind of.... I didn't want a replacement.... I wanted my NEW original.... Not a refurb.... Either way.... Eh.... Check the Mac forums.... I found out its a bigger issue than I thought...

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Kind of.... I didn't want a replacement.... I wanted my NEW original.... Not a refurb.... Either way.... Eh.... Check the Mac forums.... I found out its a bigger issue than I thought...

I'm using a Mac as well. I'll have to look into that issue. I haven't had any issues though. :)