Caller ID Photo

topcat84

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Hi Everyone !

Can someone please tell me how to have the Caller ID photo appear, when someone calls me, at the top of the screen like it does in the commercial. For some reason when one of my contacts call me, the photo ID appears across the whole screen with the options (keypad, speakerphone, hold button, etc.), superimposed over the caller's photo.

Also, is there an option to hide the superimposed screen where you'd only have the photo of the caller appear while talking to them ? Thanks in advance ! Cheers !

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
If you take a a photo with your iPhone and add it to a contact from the iPhone it will be the full screen picture.

If you take the photo with your iPhone, sync with your computer. Then add the photo to the contact information, then sync the picture back to your iPhone as part of the contact information it will be the small pic like in the commercial.

lci3341

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
If you take a a photo with your iPhone and add it to a contact from the iPhone it will be the full screen picture.

If you take the photo with your iPhone, sync with your computer. Then add the photo to the contact information, then sync the picture back to your iPhone as part of the contact information it will be the small pic like in the commercial.

So this has to be done in the MAIL app on a Mac? Can it be done in Outlook on windows too?

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
So this has to be done in the MAIL app on a Mac? Can it be done in Outlook on windows too?
I am doing this with the address book app on my mac. It has a field for photos. As long as the contact program your iPhone syncs with supports a photo as part of the contact info it will work.