Caller ID "Switch" not working, need help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DMSROX2

Oct 18, 2007
I have a jailbroken iPhone running 1.1.1. It has had the caller ID function set to Block since it was new. Today I decided to change it to allow my caller id information to show, but it is stilled saying "BLOCKED CALL" to whom ever I call even though I have changed the setting on the phone. I even did a reset but it still comes up "Blocked Call". Any suggestions?

THANKS

Donnie

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I have a jailbroken iPhone running 1.1.1. It has had the caller ID function set to Block since it was new. Today I decided to change it to allow my caller id information to show, but it is stilled saying "BLOCKED CALL" to whom ever I call even though I have changed the setting on the phone. I even did a reset but it still comes up "Blocked Call". Any suggestions?

THANKS

Donnie
I would say leave it, and try it again later. It may not be an instantaneous change. Leave it overnight and see what happens.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I would say leave it, and try it again later. It may not be an instantaneous change. Leave it overnight and see what happens.
I didn't know at first that the iPhone had the ability to selectively block the CID or allow it. I found out by calling AT&T; convinved that it was on their end.

Once I found it and turned it on, my change was instantaneous.