Calls go straight to voicemail

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
This was an issue a week or two ago, and now it's an issue again. Two times a company called me today and it went straight to voicemail. They left two voicemails. They say it's not an issue on their end, it's on my end.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.6. And of course, I am jailbroken.

I need this fixed immediately as those calls were job opportunity calls. :)

I am currently in a conference call. Wish me luck.

EDIT: A man from the company in California called me back and I received it. I'm not sure if earlier was on their end; according to the lady it was on my end, it went straight to voicemail. This happened a few weeks ago as well. A friend now called me and I received it. Very weird.

Last edited:

Ozzie5374

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Country South Australia
I've had same issue in the past. Only way to resolve was to call my phone company and tell them to change the setting to allow calls to ring out.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I've had same issue in the past. Only way to resolve was to call my phone company and tell them to change the setting to allow calls to ring out.
Interesting. I'm not sure. The issue only happens every once in a while.

Feb 28, 2014
I have the same issue it has been going on for a month. I went to verizon got a new SIM card reset network settings and it is still happening sporadically. It is becoming a huge problem. Some calls never register at all. Any insight or help would be appreciated.