camera 3.0

xman

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
orlando,fl
Has the camera app that allowed you to zoom been updated to 3.0 yet? If not can anyone recommend a similar app that works as well that is 3.0 enhanced?

thanks

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I'm not sure about zoom, but in the meantime you could get a photo editing app from the App Store and crop the part of the picture you need.

Jun 21, 2009
California
I don't have this kind of apps yet. But you can search for it in the web, give a Google search and I hope you will find what you need. As there are many developers are working with a view to make great apps for iPhone.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Has the camera app that allowed you to zoom been updated to 3.0 yet? If not can anyone recommend a similar app that works as well that is 3.0 enhanced?
thanks
The update for that particular app has been submitted but not yet released by Apple. I believe this is why it's currently on sale. Basically you can buy it now knowing that you'll experience all the same frustrations that previous owners have been dealing with. Once the update gets released you'll have a fully functioning zoom feature at a discounted price. Don't expect much from the app until the update is released though.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Jfoester said:
I am still searching for such kind of good application. I got some applications and they seemed quite good. But the problem is they are not free.
You know what they say; If you want it, your going to have to pay for it :sneaky:

xman

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
orlando,fl
zoom

All I want to do is ZOOM and a pay app is fine. Any recommendations

Camera zoom was fine but doesn't work with 3.0.

thanks

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I don't have this kind of apps yet. But you can search for it in the web, give a Google search and I hope you will find what you need. As there are many developers are working with a view to make great apps for iPhone.
Lots of good sig candidates right here.

--
Mike

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
All I want to do is ZOOM and a pay app is fine. Any recommendations

Camera zoom was fine but doesn't work with 3.0.

thanks
The update to Camera Zoom was released last night and they're still offering it at for .99 right now.