Camera Apps

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jerry Sr

Apr 18, 2014
On my iPhone 5 when I take a photo it requires me to usually reboot it in order for the camera to take another
photo.It does that most of the time with the in camera app and other camera apps on the phone.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
On my iPhone 5 when I take a photo it requires me to usually reboot it in order for the camera to take another
photo.It does that most of the time with the in camera app and other camera apps on the phone.
Do you mean when you take a photo with any camera app, including the stock camera, you have to reboot your phone before you can take another shot?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Do a hard reset. Press the power button and the home button at the same time for several seconds. Let go of both buttons when you see the Apple logo. Post back if that doesn't fix the problem. Also, let us know if your iPhone 5 is jailbroken.