Camera broken after update 1.1.2?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hot_mamma311

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Chicago
So I don't use my camera that often and I did the update when it was available through iTunes, didn't check to make sure the camera was working but when I went to use it last night this is how things show up now!? anyone have this problem? Thanks!

hot_mamma311

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Chicago
lol i hope your joking

as for you hot_mamma311, if you haven't modded your phone take it back to the store that is obviously a defect

if you have modded your phone restore it then take it back the the store but the restore might fix it so check first

ive never seen that before

and you are a pretty hot mamma i must say
Thanks for the response, I just did a restore and that didn't fix it :(
Guess Ill be calling Apple...i suppose a new phone wouldn't be so bad :)

hot_mamma311

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Chicago
if you have an Apple store around i suggest going there as they are usually a lot more helpful and you can get the phone right there on the spot instead of waiting for it to come in the mail and crap
yes when i called tech support we restored it again and tried a few things that didn't work, so he was going to send me a box and then i said id rather go to a store instead of waiting a week or longer with the holiday coming up, so he made an appt for me to see them tonight, about to leave in a few minutes I will update with what happens....thanks again!

hot_mamma311

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Chicago
Ok just got back, the guy at the genius bar looked at the camera, went in back and got a refurbished phone :( I told him Id rather not have a used phone with someone elses problems, and he said I didn't have a choice since it was past the 14 days. So I guess Im fine with this, its still shiny new and no scratches, so I think Im going to get a case for this one.