camera lens

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kbhark

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Does anyone know what can be used to clean the camera lens? My seems to have some marks on it. Thanks!

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Does anyone know what can be used to clean the camera lens? My seems to have some marks on it. Thanks!
I read somewhere, maybe on here, that some people are using a real cotton tipped q-tip dipped in eyeglass cleaning solution. I haven't had the need to clean the lens but that is what I would use. Remember, even truly cotton q-tips are not ultra-soft and if you press too hard you can potentially scratch the lens or the cover over the lens.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
I use a microfiber cloth. Seems to work fine. I don't use the one that came with the phone, it only seems to smear the smudges. I got a big pack of yellow ones at a local Costco. They do a great job of cleaning the iPhone screen and also make my MacBook screen look new.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
I use a 3m high performance cloth. I got it with an eyeglass cleaning kit. When even that thing needs cleaning, I throw it in a hot washer load and dry it in permanent press. Then it cleans like magic.