camera lens

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kbhark, Nov 1, 2007.

1. kbhark

kbhark Member
    Bronze

Does anyone know what can be used to clean the camera lens? My seems to have some marks on it. Thanks!

2. Griffinaz

Griffinaz Zealot
    Gold

I read somewhere, maybe on here, that some people are using a real cotton tipped q-tip dipped in eyeglass cleaning solution. I haven't had the need to clean the lens but that is what I would use. Remember, even truly cotton q-tips are not ultra-soft and if you press too hard you can potentially scratch the lens or the cover over the lens.

3. dcom

dcom Zealot
    Gold

I use a microfiber cloth. Seems to work fine. I don't use the one that came with the phone, it only seems to smear the smudges. I got a big pack of yellow ones at a local Costco. They do a great job of cleaning the iPhone screen and also make my MacBook screen look new.

4. mrgrumble

mrgrumble New Member
    Bronze

I use solutions for LCD cleaning solution the same that use with my tv and the microfiber cloth seems to be doing the job perfectly

5. fury

fury Evangelist
    Gold

I use a 3m high performance cloth. I got it with an eyeglass cleaning kit. When even that thing needs cleaning, I throw it in a hot washer load and dry it in permanent press. Then it cleans like magic.

6. Lincoln

Lincoln New Member
    Gold

I clean the screen and camera with the cleaning cloth and a bit of alcohol.