Campers in Colorado

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Anyone Camping in Denver or Colorado Springs?

Jun 18, 2007
What time are you all showing up? Aspen Grove is a good location

Jun 24, 2007
Flat Irons?

What about Flat Irons store. Would that be a good location?

Jun 18, 2007
What about Flat Irons store. Would that be a good location?
The Apple Store in the Flatirons Mall would be good. They are for sure getting them. It is a lower volume store compared to Aspen Grove so they won't get as many but I bet they get a fair amount.

Jun 24, 2007
So i went over to the FlatIron Crossing store today. THe salesperson I spoke with claimed to have no info on lines, how they would work, etc. So if you camp out how does it work when the mall closes at night? How do you keep your place in line?

Jun 18, 2007
So i went over to the FlatIron Crossing store today. THe salesperson I spoke with claimed to have no info on lines, how they would work, etc. So if you camp out how does it work when the mall closes at night? How do you keep your place in line?
You'll have to contact Mall security. What will happen is one line will be formed somewhere I think. Rather than having a mad dash for the store. Look at the Camping in SoCal forum, someone contacted the mall to find out.

Jun 18, 2007
is anyone going to be camping out in Fort collins? i know the cingular store there is getting phones?

Jun 26, 2007
I will be at Aspen Grove. So far it looks like around noon or so. But that can change. I figure the Applestore is the best chance for a good iPhone case/protector and they might even do something to make the event more fun.

Jun 24, 2007
I will be at Aspen Grove. So far it looks like around noon or so. But that can change. I figure the Applestore is the best chance for a good iPhone case/protector and they might even do something to make the event more fun.
What day Friday? Maybe i need to go there too instead of Flatiron since it seems the interesting ppl are going there.

Jun 26, 2007
Yes Friday. I don't think I could camp overnight. This is my first time waiting in line like this for anything. Maybe I can get some day camping experience before I do an overnighter for The Next Big Thing.

Jun 27, 2007
The store at Centerra will not have the iPhone. Just talked to them and all they will do is order it over the internet for you.
Thanks, good to know. i guess you will find me at the fort collins store then.

Jun 26, 2007
Denver area low tonight looks like high 50s low 60s, for those of you camping overnight. But rememeber it will be getting very hot again in the daytime. I get off work very late so I will probably swing by Aspen Grove on my way home to get an idea of demand for this phone. I might even get in line tonight. I really want an iPhone tomorrow.

Anyone please respond if you have been by the store and let us know if there is a line yet or not and how big it is. That would be great, thanks.