Campers in Southlake, Texas

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 11, 2007
I am in west Fort Worth and am planning on being at the Southlake store around midnite. Anyone else planning to be at this store?

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas
I am in west Fort Worth and am planning on being at the Southlake store around midnite. Anyone else planning to be at this store?
I am in Fort Worth also, but I haven't decided where I am going to buy yet...I am torn between the AT&T store and the Apple store in Southlake Town Center. Also, it is Southlake we are talking about, is camping even legal? LOL, they might classify us as vagrants as take us to jail. That would be terrible, sitting in a jail cell while everyone else gets an iPhone...

BTW, I live in West Fort Worth also, by TCU as a matter of fact. I noticed the frog in your name...are you by any chance a TCU person?

chefj

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
In todays paper it say that the Apple store in Southlake will not allow camping overnight because of city laws. Bummer, guess have to get there early in the am then.

piggy1020

Jun 28, 2007
what time?

So what time are people realisticly going to show up at the southlake Apple store (minute the very first few people in line).

piggy1020

Jun 28, 2007
I was going to go to an ATT store in Arlington, but I need to get two (one for me and one for my fiance - but he'll be at work) so with the 1 per person limit at ATT, i guess i'm going to be heading to the Apple store to get 2!

chefj

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
I was thinking about going to the Southlake store early maybe around 6am, there is 4 people in line at the ATT store by the North east Mall. I saw them on the way home from work. I almost stopped then and there to get in line, but with all the rainaround here, i didn't.

piggy1020

Jun 28, 2007
I don't think there is any point of camping out over night. Most places around here aren't going to let you it sounds like. I guess i'm going to drive by the Apple store in the AM to check out the line "status" and then go from there. I don't need to be #1, i just want to be somewhere in line that is going to still get me an iPhone.

Jun 11, 2007
wt where did you wind up yesterday?

i went to the at & t store on camp bowie and was 14th in line. check out the picture at the bottom of page 3c of the star-telegram. that is iPhonefrog on the corner. i am headed to southlake this morning for an iPhone workshop.

st15

Jun 30, 2007
Situation at Southlake?

Does anyone know the situation at Southlake store? I want to get one, but don't want to wait in line...

jman22

Jul 11, 2008
I am here

I am here right now there are a good amount of people here at the Southlake Store I would say a little less than 100.