Camping and line ettiquite?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Domin8stang

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
I plan on staying the night thursday night and waiting all day on friday... I was wondering what the proper ettiquite is for this? Like, what if i have to go to the bathroom? Can you not get out of line for ANY reason or what? WHo's waited in lines before, and what are the "rules"

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Yeah most people get an enema the day before and then go on a fast. You can drink water, so if you do have to go you can just go in your pants. But don't drink much water, just enough to keep you from completely dehydrating.

No food or snacks.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Here is a tip. If you do infact NEED to get out of line make friends with the person infront of you because the jerk in the back of you could just take your spot. I recommend bringing someone with you to hold your spot/ to talk to.

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
It all depends on the people around you. My last camp out lasted 24hours. I drank a lot of beer and took a lot of Pee Breaks. The problems start when you stand in line 23 hours and then the guy in front of the line Friends and Family shows up and gets in line to buy the phone. Also, the people in the very very very back of the line think they can show up 10 minutes before the sale and a find reason to get you out of line.

Get to know the people around you. You respect them and they will respect you. They have to take a brakes, too. Don't be concern about anybody at the back of the line.

Good Luck

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
It all depends on the people around you. My last camp out lasted 24hours. I drank a lot of beer and took a lot of Pee Breaks. The problems start when you stand in line 23 hours and then the guy in front of the line Friends and Family shows up and gets in line to buy the phone. Also, the people in the very very very back of the line think they can show up 10 minutes before the sale and a find reason to get you out of line.

Get to know the people around you. You respect them and they will respect you. They have to take a brakes, too. Don't be concern about anybody at the back of the line.

Good Luck
Exactly... I think if we all act like civil human beings, we'll all be able to get what we came and waited for. Its gonna be weird being the first one in line and being alone... I'm not sure too many people will be fond of me coming back in like after a pee break. I'll maybe work it out with a friend to come and hold my place once or twice a day for 10 minutes while I go take a piss. hahaha

ShIN

Jun 4, 2007
I plan on being in the first 5 people at my store lined up (im bringing a friend). We're 18 but we probably don't have enough established credit so our parents are coming a little before 6. Im going to tell people who line up behind me that she's only there to sign and that we're only getting 1 iPhone and to not worry. I plan on telling them that early so they don't flip out when they see her next to me at 5:50. Hopefully that will minimize on the freaking out people will probably do. Im sure ill still get a few people who think that my mom and i will both get one but they can think what they want... my mom wouldn't even know how to use an iPhone if she wanted.

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I plan on being in the first 5 people at my store lined up (im bringing a friend). We're 18 but we probably don't have enough established credit so our parents are coming a little before 6. Im going to tell people who line up behind me that she's only there to sign and that we're only getting 1 iPhone and to not worry. I plan on telling them that early so they don't flip out when they see her next to me at 5:50. Hopefully that will minimize on the freaking out people will probably do. Im sure ill still get a few people who think that my mom and i will both get one but they can think what they want... my mom wouldn't even know how to use an iPhone if she wanted.
I am sure everyone will be just fine with you on this.