Camping in SoCal? Post Here

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
uh..yeah.....jk. Anyways, people who live near Pas, should go to pas. We could be a group, and save each others spots and such, or notify others when people have lined up. Just not too many people please

ppenguin

Jun 5, 2007
I actually don't see them allowing camping out at either of the Apple stores as it would be too much congestion during normal mall hours. Maybe the 6P launch is a good thing. I am thinking arriving 3 or 4P should be sufficient
What are your thoughts ?

I wonder how crowded it will be in San Diego, FashionValley, UTC, Chula Vista? Guess I will have to wait and see!

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
my plan (given that i take the day off)

is to go to an att store in the morning, see if they're available. if not, go to an Apple store in the morning and see if they go on sale in the morning. if not, and the phone is released at 6pm, i'll go have breakfast lunch, hang out and get in line early for 6pm.

primality

Jun 13, 2007
Pas

uh..yeah.....jk. Anyways, people who live near Pas, should go to pas. We could be a group, and save each others spots and such, or notify others when people have lined up. Just not too many people please
Let's form a group for Pasadena!:cool:

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
YEAH! PAS> anything else. Go pas! I will be there. put your pins in the map people.

joel90069

May 20, 2007
I'll be at The Grove. How early are people planning on camping out?

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
maybe 12am on the 29th

but i want to be first in line, cause it would suck if they got like 5 phones.

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
I'm already in line at the Pas store. :)

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
I'm already in line at the Pas store. :)
ha. the funny thing is ive been at the pas. Apple store since 6pm. Not kidding. Im not camping though, just staying while my dad does some stuff.

Jun 15, 2007
Mission Viejo, South Coast and Spectrum

I will be camping out at the Mission Viejo Mall, My co-workers will be at South Coast Plaza and The Spectrum. Closest one to the door and can secure 6+ iPhones gets to expense a pair of B&O headphones as well. Nice company incentive I say. We'll be the ones with our iSpeck red MBP's and the verizon broadband cards still doing work while waiting in line all day.

Jun 17, 2007
Tustin/irvine area

i will be camping out at the tustin marketplace cingular corp store...which hardly gets any traffic...or the new att store in the district...a new shopping center that hardly anyone knows about and ppl think is closed..but not so..

RHJS

Jun 18, 2007
SoCal
I'm going to try my local AT&T store first then the Northridge Apple Store in the San Fernando Valley. I'm betting the line won't be too bad, but we'll see as the date gets closer.
Same here I'm gonna be at Northridge Apple or the Cingular on Tampa:cool:

JeffBobula

Bronze
Apr 20, 2007
Madison, Wisconsin
What are the best Apple/AT&T stores in the UCLA area? I will be there but likely after 6PM... Mav told me some good spots in Beverly Hills... Im assuming its similar, but Im just curious! I have no idea...Im from Wisconsin!

Jun 18, 2007
Those are probably going to be the busiest ones....I suggest hitting up a small hole in the wall Cingular store...sorry AT&T store...they'll most likely have a ton less iPhone crazed people....just a suggestion....
What time is everyone planning on getting in line?

Jun 17, 2007
Im Going to take a look around opening time see if anyone is in line or how they are going to handle it...depending on that is when ill get in line

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
What are the best Apple/AT&T stores in the UCLA area? I will be there but likely after 6PM... Mav told me some good spots in Beverly Hills... Im assuming its similar, but Im just curious! I have no idea...Im from Wisconsin!
go to pasedena

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Will be in Beautiful 13 months of sunny San Diego on the 29th and will be in front of AT T store as soon as it opens