Camping in SoCal? Post Here

djaerich

Jun 28, 2007
Santa monica Apple store!

We are holding it down at Santa Monica 3rd St. Premenade. probably 50 people solid so far! And free Apple wi-fi!

Domin8stang

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
i just checked on my ATT store, still nobody there, i'll be dropping by in the morning, then early afternoon to stake out my spot.

mikeKICKz

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
SAN DIEGO
I actually don't see them allowing camping out at either of the Apple stores as it would be too much congestion during normal mall hours. Maybe the 6P launch is a good thing. I am thinking arriving 3 or 4P should be sufficient
What are your thoughts ?
i went to the mission valley AT&T before work 11:30pm and i saw 2 people in their car. probably waiting there so not in the cold. i'm going to pass by there again when i get off (7:30am) and if there is a long line i will be posted @ Apple fahion valley.

oh yeah 1St post!

Clownfish

Jun 7, 2007
Granada Hills
We've got it going on at the Northridge Apple store in the San Fernando Valley. There's Apple provided wi-fi and even some power plugs along the line too. I'm about 20th in the line, got here about 6:30, with the first person having gotten here around 5am. Its been quiet so far, with only a little excitement with a bug load of packages arrived in the store via FedEx, wonder what *that* was?!? ;-)

daquake

Jun 29, 2007
Current line status @ the Grove.

At 12:30 PM PST the line numbers in the hundreds and stretches from the Apple Store to the American Girl Place, past Banana Republic and has almost reached third street.

Called the Cingular Store across from the Beverly Center and the guy said he was sorry for being so vague with his answers but there were roughly 60ish people in line there at around 9:30, though he couldn't give me a current count.

Does anyone have any intel on the Apple Store inside the Bev Center?

- James

PS That info is true, I work just down the street and we're sending people regularly to check the line til we can get out of the office .

GROVE info: my friend that works at the Apple store said when he got to work about an hour ago, there was roughly 250 people in line. I asked him about inventory and he thinks his store will have between 400 and 500. this isn't a hard fact since he had just arrived but hopefully ill have an update soon.

Jun 21, 2010
Pasadena

Hey, anyone going to the Pasedena store? Im surprised that all of you peopel are interested. I have never personally met some who wants to buy an iPhone, and I ask a lot of people.
I will be at the Pasadena store.. I m a bit torn though because you know that Apple store is right down the street... what to do...

Jun 21, 2010
GROVE info: my friend that works at the Apple store said when he got to work about an hour ago, there was roughly 250 people in line. I asked him about inventory and he thinks his store will have between 400 and 500. this isn't a hard fact since he had just arrived but hopefully ill have an update soon.
the Apple store on Colorado in Pasadena ?