Camping out in Madison, WI?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 26, 2007
I'm going to the one on Mineral Point. I have to wait in line til i have to leave for work then my brother is gonna take over for me.

Cornell

Jun 26, 2007
I'm going to the one on Mineral Point. I have to wait in line til i have to leave for work then my brother is gonna take over for me.
Hey, I can go there as well. My son will start out in line for me then I'll take over. What time will you be there. Actually, I think it's gonna' be fun (especially if I get an iPhone). I'm bringing my cooler, chair, laptop, iPod and of course snacks.

Jun 26, 2007
I'm thinking about showing up around noon but i have someone who works around there that will call if a line starts at all. I didn't even think about what i have to bring yet. I guess I'll have to bring the same as you but i might need to pick up one of the stress balls so I don't freak out and break anything.

Cornell

Jun 26, 2007
I'm thinking about showing up around noon but i have someone who works around there that will call if a line starts at all. I didn't even think about what i have to bring yet. I guess I'll have to bring the same as you but i might need to pick up one of the stress balls so I don't freak out and break anything.
The earliest I can be there is about 4:45 as I don't get off work until 4 and I work at American Fam on the east side. Hey, if you don't mind when you get a call that the line has started can you give me a call? Cornell @ 698-2749. I'd really appreciate that. Now that you mentioned it.....I think I'll scoop up my stress ball from work before I leave.