Can a jailbreak be undone?

Mar 7, 2007
i want to try jailbreaking my Touch but i don't want to void my warranty...is there a way to undo the jailbreak? so if i had a problem w/ my ipod i could undo it and still technically be under warranty. i doubt this would work but if anyone has any info let me kno.

.....or should i jus wait for Apple to release the 3rd party apps

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
i want to try jailbreaking my Touch but i don't want to void my warranty...is there a way to undo the jailbreak? so if i had a problem w/ my ipod i could undo it and still technically be under warranty. i doubt this would work but if anyone has any info let me kno.

.....or should i jus wait for Apple to release the 3rd party apps
It wouldn't 'technically' be back under warranty - but you can restore your touch at any time and that's about as good as back to normal. The problem arrises if you have a physical failure that makes it impossible to restore before you take it back to the shop.

iStealth

Bronze
Nov 5, 2007
It wouldn't 'technically' be back under warranty - but you can restore your touch at any time and that's about as good as back to normal. The problem arrises if you have a physical failure that makes it impossible to restore before you take it back to the shop.
Restore to 1.1.1 good as new..