Can anyone help me? Lockscreen Slider

Deadcatt

Oct 29, 2008
So I'm new to the iPhone and having a blast with all the apps and mods with jailbreaking.
I've found a great wallpaper, and slider via Customize, but no matter what I do, I cannot get the theme from Customize to load. It was called OrganRed I've about given up on getting that to work. I'm using Winterboard with the 2.1 OS, on a non 3g iPhone.
I was wondering if someone has, or can make a slider like this. I'll link the original from Customize, and a pic of the slider on the wallpaper that I use.
Can someone help? I've stumbled upon this site, and it seems to be a wealth of help and knowledge so far.
Thanks!

http://customizeapp.com/browser/OrganRed/preview

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
DUDE! Get rid of customize. There are a ton of reported "bugs" with this program. You'd be better off learning your way around openSSH.
Use this site's search feature to better aqauint yourself with how to go about it. Are you a windows user? If so, use winSCP with SSH on your phone. Find the file strings for what you want to change and do it.

Deadcatt

Oct 29, 2008
I've read that SSH uses a wireless network, and I don't have much access to wireless, I'm running a landline here at work.
Even if I was able to get into the iPhone, how would that help me out in creating that slider?
I haven't the faintest idea on how to create a slider, and am completely inept using photshop.