can anyone help me!please..

Sep 8, 2008
because i restored my iPhone 3g version 2.0.2 and after that i can't open some apps like image and i can't even take photo..
please help me!
thanks..!

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
You restored successfuly without any issues?

After the restore, did you set the phone up as new? Or a restore from a previous backup?

because i restored my iPhone 3g version 2.0.2 and after that i can't open some apps like image and i can't even take photo..
please help me!
thanks..!

Sep 8, 2008
i don't know if i restored it successfuly because my brother has removed the usb in the computer..

i restored it from a previous backup..

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
Try doing the restore again, and set the phone up as new (when you get the USB cable back). See if that helps?

I'm sure others on the site can help you also.

i don't know if i restored it successfuly because my brother has removed the usb in the computer..

i restored it from a previous backup..

Sep 8, 2008
how can i set the phone up as new?jaz curious because im a new user of iPhone..thanks!

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Try what Ravman told you first. If that does not work, you may have got a corrupt 2.0.2 download or install. You may need to delete the 2.0.2 file and download it again. Mark

Sep 8, 2008
how can i delete the 2.0.2 and how can i download it again? thanks!

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
how can i delete the 2.0.2 and how can i download it again? thanks!
Before you do that, try putting your phone into DFU mode and restoring...Mark

DFU Mode= Pressing and holding the sleep and home button at the same time until you see the iTunes logo on the phones screen. iTunes needs to be open and your iPhone needs to be hooked to the computer via USB cable..M

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Are you using a Mac or a PC? Mark

On a PC the file to delete is: C:/documents and settings/[yourusername]/Application Data/Apple Computer/iTunes/iPhone Software

If you are using a Mac the file to delete is: /Library/iTunes/iPhone Software Updates

After deleting the file hook your iPhone up and do a restore again. Doing that will force another download of 2.0.2 Retore to new phone as Ravman told you, that should work for you. If that doesn't work. head to where you bought it from Apple or AT&T, you have larger problems than we can solve here...Mark