can anyone help me with this upgrade?

thepunisher1991

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
Plzz help I want to know if before I upgrade to the new firmware 1.1.3 I have to restore or just update what do I do first I'm trying to do this out of a jailbroken 1.1.2

I have searched for this but I haven't been able to find the answeard I need
can some one be kind and explain to me what I have to do step by step :)

stewcp

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Bristol, UK
Plzz help I want to know if before I upgrade to the new firmware 1.1.3 I have to restore or just update what do I do first I'm trying to do this out of a jailbroken 1.1.2

I have searched for this but I haven't been able to find the answeard I need
can some one be kind and explain to me what I have to do step by step :)
If you simply do an update in iTunes to 1.1.3 you'll end up with an upgraded iPhone, but not activated... so then you'll need to use ZiPhone to re-jailbreak it and Activate it... if you don't have an offical iPhone account, you'll need to use the unlock feature as well!

thepunisher1991

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
If you simply do an update in iTunes to 1.1.3 you'll end up with an upgraded iPhone, but not activated... so then you'll need to use ZiPhone to re-jailbreak it and Activate it... if you don't have an offical iPhone account, you'll need to use the unlock feature as well!
Well I want to upgrade and have it jailbroken
and I do have a Apple account

Do you know if the firmware 1.1.3 that is available in unlock.no actually works

And one last thing before I upgrade should I restore my jailbroken 1.1.2 or just go strait ahead and just update
sorry to bug so much

thepunisher1991

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007

And one last thing before I upgrade should I restore my jailbroken 1.1.2 or just go strait ahead and just update
sorry to bug so much

thepunisher1991

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007

sorry to bug so much