Can anyone recommend a A2DP Bluetooth transmitter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
B

bmirman@yahoo.com

I have a parrot Boombox that I used with my old BB Curve. Since iPhone does not have A2DP I cannot send music to the boombox. Bummer. Can anyone tell is their is a bluetooth adapter that I can use with the iPhone to play my music

Thanks

Xaz

xaza

Sep 21, 2007
Not my question...

no it's just the iPhone - other phones are capable of it like the motorola Q for example..

I know that Q and Blackberry have A2DP built in. I want to know if someone makes an A2DP adapter that fits the iPhone.

mbhforum

Sep 14, 2007
I know that Q and Blackberry have A2DP built in. I want to know if someone makes an A2DP adapter that fits the iPhone.
You can buy the iCombi BT Adapter from Oakley's web site or store. It's 50 bucks and couple that with a Bluetooth Stereo Headset (I have the Motorola S9) and you have Blueooth streaming stereo audio. You should see the cool looks I get on the train : )

laimanh

Sep 6, 2007
You can buy the iCombi BT Adapter from Oakley's web site or store. It's 50 bucks and couple that with a Bluetooth Stereo Headset (I have the Motorola S9) and you have Blueooth streaming stereo audio. You should see the cool looks I get on the train : )
Do you experience any pause when you are listening to music. I got pauses around a 30 seconds interval. I am using Sony Ericcson stereo bluetooth headset.

kwan

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
I'm using the Cerulean BT transmitter.
I use it with my BT enabled car headunit. Just ordered the Lubix NC1 BT headphones to pair with it. I'll let you guys know how those are when I get them. But there is no skipping ever in the car with the Cerulean

mbhforum

Sep 14, 2007
I'm using the Cerulean BT transmitter.
I use it with my BT enabled car headunit. Just ordered the Lubix NC1 BT headphones to pair with it. I'll let you guys know how those are when I get them. But there is no skipping ever in the car with the Cerulean
I failed to mention, this solution isn't perfect. I do get skipping when my iPhone is in my pocket and I am walking. I wonder if the Cerelean BT is better than the Icombi in that aspect.

laimanh

Sep 6, 2007
I failed to mention, this solution isn't perfect. I do get skipping when my iPhone is in my pocket and I am walking. I wonder if the Cerelean BT is better than the Icombi in that aspect.
Oh! Why don't you tell us before? I have spent 50 dollars to buy such device which give me no good performance. :oops: