Can I add a signature to my text messages?

Tug

Silver
Aug 4, 2008
Is there any way to add your signature in your text messages?

TIA

Tug

Silver
Aug 4, 2008
Thats what I thought

Thanks guys

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
I don't see why people like putting their signatures in texts. It is really annoying to me. Especially if someone makes it something stupid and i think its part of the message, not a sig.

Owgasm

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
on a normal phone, it'll just be some extra text...

blah....blah...."from iPhone"
so you couldn't really put a quote or something like that like in sigs etc

Tug

Silver
Aug 4, 2008
I don't see why people like putting their signatures in texts. It is really annoying to me. Especially if someone makes it something stupid and i think its part of the message, not a sig.
And I don't see why someone has to post an opinion when one wasn't asked for.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
And I don't see why someone has to post an opinion when one wasn't asked for.
Because that is what this forum is for.:) Everyone can post their thoughts on any topic. Don't have to agree, just move on.

GIRTH628

Nov 15, 2007
Actually, i think it friggin sucks that there's no sig allowed in texts. I text people all the time that have gotten new phones, or don't text/call often and they may not have had my number. I get responses asking " who is this?" So, it would be nice to have.

Panache010

Silver
Aug 19, 2007
I'm wid you. I don't see the need for a signature. My sister be putting all sorts of crazy crap like "! 10V3 y0u" or "@++!TuD3" attitude I guess? lol I'm always thinking its some kind of short hand thats part of her message to me