Can I cancel a Direct Fulfillment Order from AT&T Store?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THeffGS4

Jul 2, 2007
I ordered one from the AT&T store after they ran out of them but then later found one at the Apple Store and would like to cancel my original order. The store says that I can't cancel the order even though it hasn't shipped and that I would have to contact Apple. Does anyone know anything about this?

dyzfnctional

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I ordered one from the AT&T store after they ran out of them but then later found one at the Apple Store and would like to cancel my original order. The store says that I can't cancel the order even though it hasn't shipped and that I would have to contact Apple. Does anyone know anything about this?

Thats BS... same situation and i was able to cancel my direct fullfillment order easily. no questions asked...except "did you get one from the Apple store?"

Jun 29, 2007
I did the same thing and was able to cancel it no problem.