Can I change my DF order?

jimmyrules712

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
On monday I did a DF order for 16GB black. But since now I see that most people ordered that version and I won't get it for a while, I'm wondering if I ca nchange it? I'd be perfectly fine with a 16GB white if it got here sooner...

it hasn't shipped, it says it's backordered.

thoughts?

TAEWING59

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
cant change it, just have to cancel then reorder, which ive heard you cant cancel till it come in

nobopyon

Bronze
Jul 11, 2008
Dallas, TX
cant change it, just have to cancel then reorder, which ive heard you cant cancel till it come in
I was able to cancel my order, but it seems like it has to cancel at the att store you oredered.

TAEWING59

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
oh, maybe, i didn't know, thats what i heard

jimmyrules712

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
hmm. which situation do you think would get me a phone faster? Stick to my DF order for a black 16GB on monday or cancel it and start a new DF order for a whtie 16GB today?

k3n85

Bronze
Jul 14, 2008
Could always try hitting up a store in the mean time, see what you come up with. Pretty sure that would cancel it too.

As for the faster route? I'm pretty sure whatever you order today, you won't get it for 10+ days. Just from what I've been reading and I ordered mine the 12th and just got mine today (16gb white too). Check the Apple store availability tonight after 9:00 pm and see what's out there if you really want one now.

nobopyon

Bronze
Jul 11, 2008
Dallas, TX
Could always try hitting up a store in the mean time, see what you come up with. Pretty sure that would cancel it too.

As for the faster route? I'm pretty sure whatever you order today, you won't get it for 10+ days. Just from what I've been reading and I ordered mine the 12th and just got mine today (16gb white too). Check the Apple store availability tonight after 9:00 pm and see what's out there if you really want one now.
I'd agree, hitting on Apple store.
Although you had your phone ordered through ATT, you can still go to Apple store and get a phone.

Then go back to ATT store and make cancelation of your order.

That's what I did.

Once I have my iPhone, I had in mind that I can easily just dispute the charge for my order, IF att give me a crap about cancelation...