Can I delete Photo Library if other albums exist?

Edge1978

Bronze
Feb 7, 2009
Hi Everyone! Im new here, and I would be grateful if you can help me with a problem I am having.

I have a few photo albums, with the pics sorted into the various albums, however ALL of the pics that are sorted are all still showing in "Photo Library", is there a way to remove the library, seeing that the photos are in their respective album? :confused:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
How are you choosing to sync photos? If you are syncing all photos instead of just a few individual albums or folders then I would see this occurring. I'll try syncing some pictures to my phone and see what happens.

Edge1978

Bronze
Feb 7, 2009
Thanks Youngbinks. I actually did both. I tried All Photos and then just individual albums and each time all of the photos are still showing in the Photo Library

Devori

Jun 15, 2007
Long island NY
Hi Everyone! Im new here, and I would be grateful if you can help me with a problem I am having.

I have a few photo albums, with the pics sorted into the various albums, however ALL of the pics that are sorted are all still showing in "Photo Library", is there a way to remove the library, seeing that the photos are in their respective album? :confused:
You can move desired photo albums to your desktop, or in a local picture file, then select that from iTunes and that might solve the entire iphoto library from showing up.