Can I get a stainless steel band that will work with Apple Watch Sport?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'm trying to figure this out, but I don't think so. They don't list the stainless steel band as an option for one of the 10 Sport models. That makes me think it won't work if you buy it separately for $450.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I stand corrected. It looks like you can purchase any band for any model, provided it's the correct size. So if you have a 42MM Apple Watch Sport, you can drop an extra $449 for the 42MM Stainless Steel band.

Nov 1, 2012
So will they work or not? I have the Sport Watch black, would I be able to purchase say the blue buckle version band and
put it on my Sport Watch? Help/Answers are appreciated..!!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
So will they work or not? I have the Sport Watch black, would I be able to purchase say the blue buckle version band and
put it on my Sport Watch? Help/Answers are appreciated..!!
Yes, all of the Apple bands are compatible with Sports Watch. You just need to order the correct size and keep in mind that some won't match in color due to the different types of metal.

Nov 1, 2012
Yes, all of the Apple bands are compatible with Sports Watch. You just need to order the correct size and keep in mind that some won't match in color due to the different types of metal.
Thanks for the feedback, definitely answered my question.

Loquutis

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 27, 2010
Mississauga
Those Juuk look really nice. What are everyone's thoughts on buying into these sort of "pay for future build products" I really like the look of this band but I'm not comfortable sending money to a "work in progress"

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Those Juuk look really nice. What are everyone's thoughts on buying into these sort of "pay for future build products" I really like the look of this band but I'm not comfortable sending money to a "work in progress"
I kind of agree with that sentiment. I purchased the SkyBell when it was on IndieGoGo. When it arrived, the reviews weren't so hot. They've made a number of improvements since then, but I sold mine before giving it a go.