Can I get back all my stuff?

budsbava

Bronze
Jan 8, 2008
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and good to c u all helping others.
I have a quick question I'm on 1.1.2 and if i downgrade and install the intaller in my iPhone will all my contacts and songs in iTunes be lost r else will it b the same..?
If all the data is lost wat shall i do to get back all my contacts list..?

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and good to c u all helping others.
I have a quick question I'm on 1.1.2 and if i downgrade and install the intaller in my iPhone will all my contacts and songs in iTunes be lost r else will it b the same..?
If all the data is lost wat shall i do to get back all my contacts list..?

When you sync your phone to iTunes it makes a backup of all that. Even if you did the jailbreak and even go back to do a restore, what ever you sync'd last will be backed up on your phone after restore except for email password settings and wifi password settings.

And welcome to the EIC forum.

budsbava

Bronze
Jan 8, 2008
Thanks a lot KNK, appreciate your fast reply..

So could u please tell me the process to install an installer in my iPhone
As i said earlier I'm on 1.1.2

Once again Thanks in advance man..!

U rock..!

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Thanks a lot KNK, appreciate your fast reply..

So could u please tell me the process to install an installer in my iPhone
As i said earlier I'm on 1.1.2

Once again Thanks in advance man..!

U rock..!

The Installer is in ibricker, let me find the link for you.

Actually how to is also here

budsbava

Bronze
Jan 8, 2008
Thanks for the prompt reply...please give me an esy process to do all the stuff...will follow your wrds...in modification of my iPhone..

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Thanks for the prompt reply...please give me an esy process to do all the stuff...will follow your wrds...in modification of my iPhone..

This is done everyday by everyone. You might start on page 25 after jail break of the link for added info, just follow meiPhones_brill from that point.

budsbava

Bronze
Jan 8, 2008
I downloaded the frim version and double clicked it ...
iTunes open up and then i connect my iPhone to it and follow the frst step to hold the home and power button then it just restarts my phone thats all...Done 4 times till now...

What am I doing wrong...is there any specific location that i need to keep the downloaded firm ware in my system..?

seaeagle

Dec 12, 2008
backing up

When you sync your phone to iTunes it makes a backup of all that. Even if you did the jailbreak and even go back to do a restore, what ever you synced last will be backed up on your phone after restore except for email password settings and wifi password settings.

And welcome to the EIC forum.
I don't fully understand or trust iTunes. I have lotsa stuff on the iPhone but iTunes says if i sync i will lose all my stuff. How do i make sure it will do a backup? I haven't synced with this iTunes before.