Can i have a different photo for each page?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 16, 2010
Hi all... is it possible to have a different desktop photo for each page on my iphone 5s? I have 4 pages of apps/icons and it would be cool to be able to have a different desktop picture for each

thanks

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
Honestly, it would be awesome to not have to jailbreak at all anymore, but that won't happen. There will always be something that Apple doesn't include or allow.
Do you think with the release of iOS 8 that some of the features you had to jailbreak your phones for will be available? It's not to say that jailbreaking will not happen but I am wondering if it will at least curb down the number of jailbroken phones.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Do you think with the release of iOS 8 that some of the features you had to jailbreak your phones for will be available? It's not to say that jailbreaking will not happen but I am wondering if it will at least curb down the number of jailbroken phones.
I read on here that some things jailbroken will be included on iOS 8, but nothing to do with customization, which means most will still be jailbreaking if and when it's available.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
A few of them will be stock on iOS 8, but the majority of tweaks that we jailbreak for still won't be available on stock phones, so the number of people who jailbreak should stay about the same. It's not just customization, either. A lot of us don't care about that. We care about enhancing functionality.