Can I have a list of why iPhone 4 is better than Droid X

ednygma

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 9, 2009
Louisville, KY
Arguments with d bags at work are bothering me. I need ammo. Lots and lots
Why does it have to be better? If you like your iPhone4 and he/she likes their droid x then who cares. Get over it and move on. Personally, I find it odd that you need others to tell you why the phone you use is better than the one someone else uses, but perhaps that is just me.

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
i know exactly what your dealing with. I argue with Android owners on a daily bases.

Key Points.

-Hands Down Better display, Easily Twice as dense despite the droid x being bigger the iPhones screen is far better
-Battery life, droids have horrible battery life, iPhone 4's is amazing so hit them there
-App Crashing, tease them about how they need a crappy app to close there other crappy apps in order to stop there crappy phone from running like crap
-CoppyCat Argument, let them know google and these other companies are just copying Apple and failing at it
-no front facing camera, droid x doesn't have one so poke fun at that
- simultaneous voice and data, droid x cant do it so poke fun at that as well
-Camera, iPhone 4 takes better pictures with a better senser and better lense so poke fun at the droid x's crappy pics. iPhone 4 also has full sized mega pixels compared to the droids chopped up half sized megapixels so challenge that point as well
-Video, iPhone 4 can record 720P but it also does this at 30frames per second and overall turns out better video than droids
-iMovie, editing videos on the fly, droids cant do it so poke fun there
-true spell check, droids cant do it so poke fun
-spyware, droids get spyware easily and lets be real what kinda garbage is that? poke fun there too
-better touch screen, droids screen still isn't on the iPhones level to attack that point too.
-app store quantity and quality, the few apps they have suck compared to the iPhones so let them know
-outdated next month, nobody likes there phone to be outdated by the newer version of there phone so remind them that in a few weeks the droid x will be irrelevant while the iPhone 4 stays on top
-looks, iPhone 4 looks cooler so don't be afraid to call them and he droid x ugly
-high speed uploads, droids cant do it poke fun about it

Hit all these points hard and often, if they bring up the antenna issue, repond by saying your smart enough not to cover your antenna while using it. They be licking there wounds enjoy the phone wars.

KoukiFC3S

Bronze
Apr 7, 2010
i know exactly what your dealing with. I argue with Android owners on a daily bases.

Key Points.

-Hands Down Better display, Easily Twice as dense despite the droid x being bigger the iPhones screen is far better
-Battery life, droids have horrible battery life, iPhone 4's is amazing so hit them there
-App Crashing, tease them about how they need a crappy app to close there other crappy apps in order to stop there crappy phone from running like crap
-CoppyCat Argument, let them know google and these other companies are just copying Apple and failing at it
-no front facing camera, droid x doesn't have one so poke fun at that
- simultaneous voice and data, droid x cant do it so poke fun at that as well
-Camera, iPhone 4 takes better pictures with a better senser and better lense so poke fun at the droid x's crappy pics. iPhone 4 also has full sized mega pixels compared to the droids chopped up half sized megapixels so challenge that point as well
-Video, iPhone 4 can record 720P but it also does this at 30frames per second and overall turns out better video than droids
-iMovie, editing videos on the fly, droids cant do it so poke fun there
-true spell check, droids cant do it so poke fun
-spyware, droids get spyware easily and lets be real what kinda garbage is that? poke fun there too
-better touch screen, droids screen still isn't on the iPhones level to attack that point too.
-app store quantity and quality, the few apps they have suck compared to the iPhones so let them know
-outdated next month, nobody likes there phone to be outdated by the newer version of there phone so remind them that in a few weeks the droid x will be irrelevant while the iPhone 4 stays on top
-looks, iPhone 4 looks cooler so don't be afraid to call them and he droid x ugly
-high speed uploads, droids cant do it poke fun about it

Hit all these points hard and often, if they bring up the antenna issue, repond by saying your smart enough not to cover your antenna while using it. They be licking there wounds enjoy the phone wars.
Good points but a lot of poking! :)

MiXoLoGiSt

Jul 8, 2010
@Kevlar08

Android devices and the iPhone are both very nice phones with different abilities and are more based on personal needs.

I am an Android user myself, and also an iPhone user. I have an HTC Droid Incredible on Verizon's network and i use a 16GB iPhone 3G (not activated) on wifi.

I can create a whole list of things better on my Droid Incredible than the iPhone as well but i wont just because i think its dumb to get into a pissing contest over a phone when both phones are indeed very nice phones. While it is common practice for Android users to battle iPhone users and vice versa, it is not common practice for me and i don't see the need to do it.

Wolfbaby12

Bronze
Jun 27, 2010
Yeah to back that up I work for a sewer company and I've owned the 3G 3GS and now the 4 and vie never had any problem at all with any of them. And what I do there isn't exactly the cleanest job and as long as you are careful I don't see why you could use your job as an excuse for why your phone breaks haha. Another thing I e never put a case on my phones either =)

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
I personally like the iPhone better. But I have a lot of friends with droids and we playfully argue and poke fun at each other. My post was simply to give the OP some things to fight back with because that's what he ask for. No disrespect to Android was intended and I realize droids might do things well. But for the case of playful arguing with some friends at work or what ever my list will help as ammo

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Wait till they get their Droid X. Call them up on their X from your iPhone 4. Make sure they aren't on a WiFi network. Find a website that has some interesting content. Tell them you are texting or emailing them a link to the website as you two speak. Ask him/her to access the website while you're talking to him/her on speaker phone so you can get his/her opinion on it. Wait for their response. :)

djwindsor

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2009
Neponsit, NY
You mean you still can't surf the web while on a phone call? Can't check weather ? I thought they fixed that flaw. That's a deal breaker for me. I do that all the time! Even did it on a dinosaur iPhone 3G!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
You mean you still can't surf the web while on a phone call? Can't check weather ? I thought they fixed that flaw. That's a deal breaker for me. I do that all the time! Even did it on a dinosaur iPhone 3G!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app
It's not the device. It's the Verizon network. It's not capable of voice and data simultaneously.

Clay330i

Feb 24, 2009
San Diego, CA
Lmao! Well id rather have an Apple stuck up my as than an already outdated, poor battery life having evo on the worst network ever stuck next to my ear. Just my opinion. But you won't see me going to an htc forum dogging the evo, some people just can't be happy, and it's evident in his rant, we didn't need your whole life story, nor do we even care.
+1

Wow. Some people are just lame and have to resort to rants and crying to justify their purchases. So sad.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
xubeibei said:
What you said has moved me. Would you like to be able to watch your spam on your iPod? Our spam to iPod Converter allows you to quickly produce high quality iPod-compatible video files from your spam, no matter what region or format they are.

MiXoLoGiSt

Jul 8, 2010
And this is the reason there won't be an iPhone for Verizon any time soon.
The fact Verizon can't browse and talk simultaneously has nothing to do with when or if Verizon will get the iPhone. I think Verizon won't get the iPhone until they start the switch over to GSM LTE network but it could be possible to see a CDMA iPhone in the future.