Can I have multiple image folders?

Mikozee

Bronze
Dec 12, 2007
Instead of being painfully limited to one (iPHone:\Photos\Camera Roll), is there anyway to have multiple folders?

In other words, in the Photo's folder (not Camera Roll, but the icon in your home screen that leads to images), can i have multiple folders to divide up my pictures?

Also, if it is, what is the fastest way to import images from my computer to my iPHone?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Instead of being painfully limited to one (iPHone:\Photos\Camera Roll), is there anyway to have multiple folders?

In other words, in the Photo's folder (not Camera Roll, but the icon in your home screen that leads to images), can i have multiple folders to divide up my pictures?

Also, if it is, what is the fastest way to import images from my computer to my iPHone?
You import any picture folder from your computer to your iPhone by syncing it in iTunes.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.

What I did was create a folder that I named iTunes Pics. You can put multiple folders in that one ( Vacation-birthday-party-ect.). In iTunes it will ask you which folder you want to sync. Pick iTunes Pics (or whatever you want to name it) and after you sync, you will have multiple folders on your phone.