Can i use aircraft manuals on my iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CoOoOoL

Bronze
Dec 2, 2007
dear all:

Can i use aircraft manuals in my iPhone?
is there app i need to download?
Can you provide any links?

Thank you!

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
dear all:

links please?
thank you
If you gave a bit more information on the format of the manuals we can probably help. If your phone is jailbroken there are two possible programs that can work to allow you to read documents on the phone easily. They are the PDF reader and the Book application. The book application allows you to read text files and htm documents saved to the phone. The PDF reader allows reading PDFs, duh. :laugh2:

CoOoOoL

Bronze
Dec 2, 2007
If you gave a bit more information on the format of the manuals we can probably help. If your phone is jailbroken there are two possible programs that can work to allow you to read documents on the phone easily. They are the PDF reader and the Book application. The book application allows you to read text files and htm documents saved to the phone. The PDF reader allows reading PDFs, duh. :laugh2:
it's adobe , dear

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
You can download and install the PDF viewer program from installer.app. that's assuming you have jailbroken your phone and call install third party apps. Then you can upload the PDF's to the phone using SSH.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
dear all:

links please?
thank you
If you're not jailbroken, you can put the manual on your website and Safari will open it. In fact, you can even email yourself a pdf file from your computer, click it on the iPhone and Safari will open it too. If you can access your computer from your iPhone with iPhone Remote (Mac)/ Orb-I think (PC), then you can open any of your computer's compatible files (including pdf) directly on your iPhone.

CoOoOoL

Bronze
Dec 2, 2007
You can download and install the PDF viewer program from installer.app. that's assuming you have jailbroken your phone and call install third party apps. Then you can upload the PDF's to the phone using SSH.
thank you dear for your time and help
thank you again
and i wish you happy life

CoOoOoL

Bronze
Dec 2, 2007
If you're not jailbroken, you can put the manual on your website and Safari will open it. In fact, you can even email yourself a pdf file from your computer, click it on the iPhone and Safari will open it too. If you can access your computer from your iPhone with iPhone Remote (Mac)/ Orb-I think (PC), then you can open any of your computer's compatible files (including pdf) directly on your iPhone.
thank you dear for your time and help
thank you again
and i wish you happy life;)