Can i use iPhone+another phone at same time...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mutilate607

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
ok lol i have the iPhone currently and im kinda crazy and i want to like. switch my phones on some days like... somedays id want to use my iPhone sometimes id want to use my v3xx

theres both AT&T but like. can u remove the sim out of iPhone...?

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
ok lol i have the iPhone currently and im kinda crazy and i want to like. switch my phones on some days like... somedays id want to use my iPhone sometimes id want to use my v3xx

Should have bought an iPod touch. But I think removing the sim could be a hard task. From what I've heard atleast.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
yes, you can remove the sim from your iPhone and put it in another phone. all you need is a paper clip to release the sim card tray - it's not hard, but i don't think it's meant to be used frequently and may not hold up with repeated removals...

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Last edited by a moderator:

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007

Like, Dude, you can like so totally do that it's like not even funny! Like .

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
lol we see that (>.<')
i notice people doing this in class A LOT.. i don't think the teachers appreciate this much :p

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
lols sry so does any1 know exactly how to remove the cim card thing

You need to get a relatively small paperclip or safety pin. Unfold the paper clip or use the pointy end of the safety pin and push it directly into the TINY hole on the top of the iPhone, NOT the headphone jack. You push it in until you hear a little click noise and the Sim Card slot should pop right out. Then you just pull it out the rest of the way and BAM, Sim card.