Can i...

butur

Mar 10, 2009
I have a small program on my laptop which is .exe file , is there anyway that i can get it to work in my iPhone? I don't think it's possible but if there is a way it would be sweeeeet :)

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
I have a small program on my laptop which is .exe file , is there anyway that i can get it to work in my iPhone? I don't think it's possible but if there is a way it would be sweeeeet :)
Hmm - .exe is a program file in Windows! What kind of program are you trying to install on your iPhone?

(But no! - you can't use an .exe file on the iPhone)

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
an .exe file would not work on an iPhone, or a mac for that matter.

butur

Mar 10, 2009
It's little program which finds wep keys , the programs on the iPhone are they all .app ?

CBRfanatic

Bronze
Feb 28, 2008
Bronx
It's little program which finds wep keys , the programs on the iPhone are they all .app ?
so in a nutshell you want to be able to run a sniffer on your iPhone?
that would take forever to be productive, you would be better off lugging your laptop around with you in a backpack or something, the iPhone dosnt have the brute power to pull packets in a reasonable amount of time and recompile the wep key for a 128bit, let alone if they are using 256 or WEP SPK, etc.