Can no longer receive SMS after jailbreaking 1.1.2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

binLatin

Nov 4, 2007
alright i was able to successfuly downgrade and upgrade to a jailbroken 1.1.2 and it works great havin fun playin around with the current apps but im having an issue with SMS ...i am able to send texts to phone numbers and aim users ...but they cannot text me I get this error when I try to text myself via aim "Auto Response from +1********* (7:28:14 AM): This phone number cannot be reached." anyone know a fix to this?

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
alright i was able to successfuly downgrade and upgrade to a jailbroken 1.1.2 and it works great havin fun playin around with the current apps but im having an issue with SMS ...i am able to send texts to phone numbers and aim users ...but they cannot text me I get this error when I try to text myself via aim "Auto Response from +1********* (7:28:14 AM): This phone number cannot be reached." anyone know a fix to this?
What country are you in? There's something somewhere about patching 1.1.2 for non-authentic countries

Freya

Nov 9, 2007
if you hack something, why do you wonder that it doesn't work as you have expected?

it is in the nature of things