Can not enable Wireless on iPhone 4s

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Shanezam203

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
I can not enable Wireless on my iPhone 4s, it is Greyed out. I tried restoring in DFU mode and no dice, still not able to turn Wireless back ON in settings. I also tried resetting carrier network settings but that didn't help, any clue what else I can do?

I restored the iPhone 4s to factory settings and still no wireless, it is greyed out and won't let me turn on.

Thanks,
Shane

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I can not enable Wireless on my iPhone 4s, it is Greyed out. I tried restoring in DFU mode and no dice, still not able to turn Wireless back ON in settings. I also tried resetting carrier network settings but that didn't help, any clue what else I can do?

I restored the iPhone 4s to factory settings and still no wireless, it is greyed out and won't let me turn on.

Thanks,
Shane
The WiFi radio in your phone has physically failed. Updating won't fix that. Make an appointment at the genius bar. The phone will most likely have to be replaced.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Last edited by a moderator:

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Save yourself some time and aggravation with all these dead end suggestions and take your phone to the Genius Bar ;-)