Can not see applications installed

tommy

Jan 4, 2008
I used ibrick to install applications including dock but can not see where they are as the main screen is full and does not slide anywhere.
Thanks for your help

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
have you installed Summerboard? If not, that would be why you can't scroll.

Also, dock doesn't have an icon; it's just a little sunburst thing at the very bottom-right corner of the screen.

tommy

Jan 4, 2008
have you installed Summerboard? If not, that would be why you can't scroll.

Also, dock doesn't have an icon; it's just a little sunburst thing at the very bottom-right corner of the screen.
Thanks for the info - where can I find summerboard ? as I can not see all the applications I installed

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
it should be in the installer. If you cannot see the installer icon, you can use the dock to find it.

tommy

Jan 4, 2008
it should be in the installer. If you cannot see the installer icon, you can use the dock to find it.
How do I uninstall from the iPhone ?
I do not see the dock although installed it. Any perticular doc to use for my 1.0.2 version ?

Nov 26, 2007
he buddy just do one thing connect your iPhone through ibrickr and install summerboard i have a same problem before

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
How do I uninstall from the iPhone ?
I do not see the dock although installed it. Any perticular doc to use for my 1.0.2 version ?
Dock wont show up as a regular icon. It is just a little sunburst in the lower right corner of your screen down in the very corner. You put your finger on the sunburst and it will open an arc of icons that you can scroll through and launch.

Dec 31, 2007
Hey man i am also having the same problems...I installed summerboard and dock using ibrickr...Or I think i installed it because after it download it using ibrickr and install it nothing shows up in the "fake iPhone" I still cant scroll on the screen and i don't see a sunburst on the bottom corner...

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
why don't you just install them with THE INSTALLER?

Dec 31, 2007
because there were too many applications installed without 'dock' or 'summerboard'. So then the installer is now out of the home screen with no possible way to utilize it. The only way would be ibrickr but it seems to not install anything...