Can some 1 please help

bloodbank

Mar 29, 2009
Hi i let my little brother play with my ipod touch.I went up stairs then kicked my little brother off i go to play on it and the darn thing said it needed a passcode.How can i get in without the code:(. i need some serious help PLEASE.

prachi

Mar 29, 2009
i was watching viedo on youtube it was suddenly stop. now its wasn't working it didn't open. pls help me

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Are you sure you didn't steal the phone from someone by accident...?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Prachi, styfle's response was for the thread starter, not you. Confusion like this can be avoided by starting your own thread rather than hijacking another. Now that that's out of the way, you didn't clearly explain what problem is occurring with your iPod/iPhone, we need more information to help you.

bloodbank

Mar 29, 2009
Hi i let my little brother play with my ipod touch.I went up stairs then kicked my little brother off i go to play on it and the darn thing said it needed a passcode.How can i get in without the code:(. i need some serious help PLEASE.
yes i am sure i didn't steal it and it is an ipod touch.But i think these ipods should not have passcodes because of these things or maybe can some1 tell my witch pages in the mannuel it tells you these things

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
restore and set up as a new ipod if it will let you.